SWIM LESSON DATES – 2018
Session 1: June 4-June 14th Session 2: June 18-June 28th
Session 3: July 2-July 12th Session 4: July 16-July 26th
(For Session 3 there will be no class July 4th. Will be made up on Friday July 6th)
(For all sessions, if one day is rained out, the session will be rescheduled for the following Friday)
- Swim lessons will be held Monday through Thursday in two-week sessions.
- Lesson times will be from 10:30am – 11:00am and 11:15am – 11:45am. Levels 1 – 7 will be taught depending upon demand. We also offer a competitive stroke class, again depending upon demand, which is designed to help competitive swimmers with all aspects of their strokes, starts, and turns. Sign up at the front desk for the session.
- Members: Sign-ups begin on Saturday, May 26th @ noon, NO exceptions. You may sign-up for any of the four sessions.
- Non-members: Sign-ups begin on Saturday, May 26th @ noon, NO exceptions. You will only be allowed to sign up for the first and second session at this time. Sign-ups for the 3rd and 4th sessions will begin on Saturday, June 16th at Noon.
- Private Lessons: Available upon request.
$20.00 – per session for members $35 – per session for non-members
- Payment for members must be received at the time of registration.
- Payment for non-members must be received the first day of each swim lesson session.
- Non-members may be put on a wait list. However, members will always have priority in filling a class.
- Due to scheduling and demand, there are NO refunds.